Struggling to find your own website in Google search? Your customers do as well! With the rapid development of Internet, there are millions of websites available. For instance, if you search for "web design", you will find about 285,000,000 webpages. Guess who gets all clicks? In fact, a person rarely looks further than the third page in the search results. If you are selling online or building a reputation as an expert in a particular area, your website must come up on the first page to be seen. The good news is, you do not need to become an Internet guru or employ Internet marketing specialists to see your website rank highly in Google.
We will take care of your Internet presence for you. We know all about website promotion, Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing. Our expertise guarantees quick and effective website promotion in search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Bing/MSN and others. As a result you will see increased traffic to your website as well as increased number of your potential clients.
"We are so confident that our technology achieves results that we won't charge you unless your website reaches required positions for the chosen keywords."
You may think that SEO = website promotion. This is only partially true. SEO is just one of the tasks of Search Engine Marketing and is aimed at optimising website pages for better ranking in search engines.
In case of low-competition keywords Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) shows good results. But as competition increases SEO becomes essential but not sufficient.
A bit of theory…
Search Engine Marketing – is a form of marketing strategy that aims at promoting websites in search engines. Main areas of SEM:Increased visibility of a website in organic search results, though the use of:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO):
- Website content optimisation
- Website structure optimisation
- HTMLcode optimisation
- Using Search Engines Friendly (SEF) urls
- Link building
- Creating the list of external links
- Submitting links to trusted websites and directories
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO):
- Paid placement or Pay per click (PPC)
- Contextual advertising
Website promotion in Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing/MSN) starts with defining what products and services you want to promote.
When you've decided what you want to focus on, the next step is to create a Semantic Core – a list of keywords and phrases for which you wish to see your website to rank higher in search engines.
Not sure how to choose key phrases? Move Fast Be Bold will create a Semantic core for you based on the in-depth analysis of the real keywords and key phrases people use when searching for websites, products or services similar to your business.
- We define Semantic CoreWe start with keyword analysis and put together list of keywords and key phrases your target audience use to find relevant websites.
- We analyse your website and your competitionWe analyse your website along with your major competitors that appear in TOP10 in major search engines. This includes:
- Website backend & content analysis
- SEO-audit of your competitors who appear on TOP10 Google
- As a result, we list existing website incompatibilities with search engines requirements.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)Next comes your website Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in line with the Semantic Core. This involves:
- adding keywords and keyphrases to the promoted pages
- optimisation of keywords distribution on the webpage
- adding headlines, improving webpage structure
- html code optimisation including correction of Description and Title metatags in the head section of the webpage
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Link BuildingYour website popularity with search engines and Internet users depends on quality and quantity of inbound links. The process of building a link environment can take up to 4 months to reach the planned position in search engines for a specified key phrase. The factors that affect the timeline are:
- frequency of website crawling by search engines robots
- changes in the methodology of webpage indexing
- website age and previous position in search engines
- frequency of a search query – the higher is the frequency of searching for a specified keyphrase, the more time is required to reach TOP10
- We recommend using paid placements and contextual advertising in addition to organic search promotion. Pay per click advertising in Google AdWords, Yahoo Sponsored Search, Microsoft adCenter enables you to quickly improve your website's performance and increase web traffic, especially at the initial stage of website optimization.
We are sure our process will work for you. After all stages of website promotion are implemented, it's just a matter of time to see your website in TOP10. After the first few months when the website promotion takes the full effect, we will charge you for only those keyphrases that actually reached the targeted placement in Google. It means that non-performing phrases cost you nothing, and their promotion is totally on us! It's that simple!
The price of website promotion depends on many factors. Please contact us to get obligation-free quote.
To start, decide what webpages or products/services you want to see on the first page in Google search. List keywords and keyphrases and leave the rest to us. We then will analyse the frequency of search queries, competition for the keywords and advise on the recommended budget to achieve your goals.
To get the ball rolling, please send us the following information:
- Your website address
- List of key phrases
Move Fast Be Bold can help you to build optimal Semantic Core based on desired website position in Google search and/or your budget